Cooperation among the parliaments of CEI Member States has always been an important part of the CEI operation. The Parliamentary Dimension, along with the Governmental and the Business Dimensions, is positioned as one of the three pillars of the CEI. Throughout the years, the institutional establishment of the Parliamentary Dimension has undergone a process of transformation, which has been formalised with the adoption of the Rules of Procedure of the CEI Parliamentary Dimension.
The Parliamentary Dimension inlcudes several bodies: the Parliamentary Assembly; the Parliamentary Committee; the Standing Committee; the three General Committees (on Political and Home Affairs; on Economic Affairs; on Cultural Affairs); and the Sub-Committee on relations with international and regional parliamentary organisations.
The annual chairmanship of the Parliamentary Dimension rotates according to the annual CEI Presidency.
- CEI Parliamentary Dimension Plenary Session, Budapest 24-25 September 2013
- Meeting of the CEI Parliamentary Committee and of the General Committee on Cultural Affairs, Budapest and Bonyhàd-Kalocsa, 24-25 April 2013
- Meeting of the CEI Parliamentray Committee, Kyiv, 24-25 May 2012
- Meeting of the General Committee on Cultural Affairs, Bolzano, 27 April 2012
- Meeting of the CEI Parliamentary Assembly, Belgrade, 9-11 November 2011
- Meeting of the CEI Parliamentary Committee, Belgrade, 19-22 May 2011
- Meeting of the General Committee on Political and Home Affairs, Rome, 6-7 April 2011