Call for Applications for Advanced on-the-job Training for Young Professionals from non-EU CEI Member States (Deadline: 30 April)
In the context of the Advanced on-the-job Training Programme for Young Professionals from CEI Member States, the CEI is offering up to three fellowships of 1,200.00 EUR per month for a duration of six months.
The selected candidates will join the Secretariat of the Central European Initiative (CEI) in Trieste.
On the basis of their curricula and professional experience, they will assist the Secretariat in carrying out the Organisation’s activities in the areas of external relations, public relations and communication and project management.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience in the related area within public and private bodies, international organisations and other regional bodies as well as NGOs;
- Citizen of one of the non-EU CEI Member States (double citizenships or residence elsewhere than the country of origin should be duly reported);
- Up to 30 years of age;
- University degree from a recognised academic institution;
- Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written;
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Full description of Call available here